History and Global Studies
“I feel called to a career in advocacy representing people who are in need, and my career as a lawyer will always be built on that principle.” – Peter Adourian [BA Hons. History], Articling Lawyer
Read how graduates are making an impact and how their Tyndale university experience prepared them.
Connor Macdonald [BA History] is studying Public Policy in the Master’s program at Carleton University. He has a passion for Canadian foreign affairs and knows he can make a real difference for people in the developing world.
Here are some interesting courses you may take in the History and Global Studies program:
- The United States and the Middle East since 1945
- History of Christianity I
- The Great War and the Making of the Modern World
- Modern Africa: From Empire to Independence
- Film and American Society